Hello, let’s meet!
We are PGS Software, a Poland-based software house. For nearly two decades now, we’ve been developing digital solutions for clients from many industries and places across the globe. Among the brands we’ve worked with are UPS, McLaren, Aviva, Deloitte, and many, many more.
We’re passionate about Cloud-based solutions. So much so, that we have a partnership with three of the largest Cloud providers in the business – Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure & Google Cloud Platform (GCP). We even became the first AWS Premier Consulting Partner in Poland.
Since 2021, we’re proudly part of Xebia Group – an international family of interlinked companies. This regularly provides us with the opportunity to work on even more global and innovative projects.
We believe in honesty towards our clients (and ourselves), in constant professional development, and in humbleness. What makes us stand out? It’s the little details, like our attitude, consistency, dedication, and the belief in people’s potential. Obviously, these things are not easy to present on paper – so you must come and visit us to see it with your own eyes!
Now, we’ve talked a lot about ourselves – but we’d love to hear more about you.
Send us your resume to start the conversation and join the #PGSTeam.
You will be:
- part of PGS community of over 200 C#/.NET developers working closely together in the .NET Guild,
- supported by technical mentor and and Team Leader,
- participating in the development of architecture, system components, microservices, and DevOps solutions,
- working in a culture of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery,
- cooperating with clients from various industries,
- working in an agile environment with tools such as GIT, Azure DevOps, Jira, Confluence, Miro,
- implementing business requirements provided by the client,
- working in cloud and on-premises environments.
- 3+ years of experience in web application development,
- familiar with .NET 4 (or later),
- experienced with ASP.NET MVC or ASP.NET Web API,
- practiced the OOP paradigm, knows and applies SOLID principles,
- familiar with MS SQL Server,
- knows what REST is and how to create APIs according to best practices,
- knows how modern IT systems are built,
- cares about code quality and readability,
- writes unit and integration tests and is aware of their importance,
- familiar with web application security issues,
- able to communicate in English (B2) and Polish (B1/B2).